Here’s an easy trick to make if you want to transfer a website you’ve made on Mac using iWeb to another Mac to continue editing with iWeb on that Mac.
- Exit iWeb on the first machine (where you created the web site).
- Using the finder, go to your home folder, open your Library folder, then open the Appliation Support folder.
- Copy the iWeb folder to a thumb drive and take that to the other machine (or find some other way to copy the entire folder to the other machine). (If you don’t see an iWeb folder then check to see that you are not looking in the system Library folder.)
- On the second machine, drag this folder to your own Library/Appliation Support folder, replacing any iWeb folder already there. (Be sure iWeb is not running there too.)
- Finally, launch iWeb, and you can now edit the web site on the second machine.